- The citrus croissant, almond cream croissant and lemon & ginger croissant are made with palm-oil free margarine
- The other vegan croissants are all with margarine made with RSPO-certified palm oil
- Source of fibre (multi-seed and multi-grain recipes)
- Made in France
Our vegan treats
In US for instance, in the last five years, +600% of consumers have adopted a vegan diet.
of global population is vegan
annual growth of bakery launch with vegan claim
UK consumers have a vegan lifestyle
Sources: https://www.vegansociety.com/news/media/statistics / Innova 2019 Market Insights / Mintel
Our vegan croissants
- For the plain croissants: 15-18 minutes at 170°C
- For the filled croissants: 21-23 minutes at 170°C
Made with only four simple ingredients (water, flour, yeast and salt), bread is vegan by nature.
With a large selection of breads, we provide classical and original products to meet your consumers’ needs.
Some of our bread recipes are designed with inclusions and toppings, some with specific flours such as rye or buckwheat, carefully selected to delight your consumers at every moment of the day.