- TOP TIP-
- SANDWICH EXPERT'S TIPS-
- THE RULES-
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS-
- DECORATION IDEAS-
- PREPARING YOUR DISPLAY-
- DISPLAY AND CATCHMENT AREA-
- IMPLEMENTATION COMPLETED-
- Check products delivered for: Use-by dates, EC identification and health marks, temperature, freshness, etc. Record products delivered (nature, quantity, supplier, batch number, date, storage method and packaging type). Keep labels of pre-packed, fresh products for 2-8 weeks.
- Clean personnel: Clean hands and clothes; Do not use tea-towels to dry your hands after washing, use paper towels or drip dry.No long hair or jewellery visible in the kitchen or while handling goods, no sick or injured personnel, wear gloves or masks if necessary.
- Adapted, well-laid out and well-aired premises, separation of clean and dirty areas, cleaned and disinfected areas, working washbasins with hot water and soap in strategic locations.
- Clean and disinfect all utensils, chopping knives and boards, and work surfaces.
- Prepare and display a cleaning plan explaining who does what, when, with which products, what doses, for how long, at what temperature.
- Use intermediate bins with lids, located away from work surfaces. Collection bins and intermediate bins must be located outside the production areas (it is compulsory to clean your hands after touching them).