- TOP TIP-
- SANDWICH EXPERT'S TIPS-
- THE RULES-
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS-
- DECORATION IDEAS-
- PREPARING YOUR DISPLAY-
- DISPLAY AND CATCHMENT AREA-
- IMPLEMENTATION COMPLETED-
In urban areas, with a mixed customer base, try to find the right balance between simple sandwich recipes and more elaborate or original recipes, made with rustic bread.
Typical display layout for a restaurant in an urban area:
Your range must match your customers' main motivations:
- The basics, snacks: Ham & Butter, Ham & Cheese, Tuna-Mayonnaise, etc.
- Pleasure and taste: Tomato & Mozzarella, Cured Ham, 3 Cheeses, etc.
- Curiosity, trying new things: Chicken Curry, Seasonal recipes, Sweet & savoury, etc.
- Wellness: Tuna & Salad, Vegetarian, Smoked Salmon, etc.