DÉLIFRANCE : MODERNISED HERITAGE
Délifrance has been developing bakery solutions for foodservice providers, retailers and bakers for over 30 years.
Our DNA: French know-how
Since our beginning, we have produced and distributed products inspired by age-old French know-how. Using our heritage, artisan techniques, baking tradition and our exacting standards of taste and quality; we are selling a little bit of France around the world, always remembering to adapt it to every different country, culture and customer.
Our strength: Local presence
We have developed a unique international network of sales offices and bakeries.
We are present in 20 countries around the world. We are capable of adapting our recipes and services to local traditions, eating habits and sales channels.
Our point of difference: Vertical intégration
A subsidiary of NutriXo, along with the miller Grands Moulins de Paris, being part of the cooperative grain group VIVESCIA industries means we control the entire value chain: upstream with the selection of wheat varieties and downstream with our network of franchised restaurants.
DÉLIFRANCE : A FEW KEY DATES IN OUR HISTORY
- 1919 : Creation of the world's biggest mill in France
- 1978 : Start of the frozen bakery business with the invention of the first quick-frozen baguette
- 1983 : Creation of Délifrance: bread, viennoiserie, pâtisserie and savoury solutions
- 2001 : NutriXo Group is born through the merger of the milling businesses of Grands Moulins de Paris, Euromill Nord, Grands Moulins Storione and Inter-Farine with Délifrance's industrial bakery business
- 2004 : Development of ready-to-bake viennoiserie products
- 2009 : Creation of the Maison Héritage rustic, stone-baked bread range
- 2012 : Acquisition of the Milan bakery, where our Panitaly bread is produced in accordance with Italian bread-making tradition
- 2013 : Vivescia Industries becomes NutriXo's sole shareholder
THE LEADER OF INSPIRED BAKING
A vast chain driven by a search for meaning, and striving for appetising, great-tasting product.